VisionFirst Advisors, a wholly owned subsidiary of Butler Snow LLP, is seeking to fill an Office Manager position in our Tallahassee, Florida location. VisionFirst is a customer-driven economic development and site selection consulting firm, to develop strategy, solve problems, and deliver results while mitigating risks and barriers to our clients. We have worked with a myriad of clients in more than 35 states representing some of the top names in business as well as local, regional and state economic development entities.
The Office Manager is a full-time, in-office position with a great working environment. The ideal candidate has effective organizational skills, strong project management abilities, and has superior attention to detail. The office manager will support three staff members in Tallahassee, one in Orlando and four in Jackson, Mississippi.
This job is responsible for performing high-level confidential administrative duties in support of the entire office while also offering executive assistance to the President & CEO.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
The Office Manager is responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Manage accountability and control measures by tracking all billing, deposits, and expenses.
- Manage the billing and invoicing process for each client’s monthly activities.
- Support the business development efforts by opening new matters, conducting conflicts checks, and proofing contracts, proposals and reports.
- Utilize an online expense management software system to submit expenses for payment.
- Maintain office supplies, stationary and printing needs, vendor relationships, catering and other entities to ensure smooth daily office operations.
- Serve as point of contact for building maintenance and information technology,
- Coordinate and provide logistics support for the CEO’s calendar, travel arrangements and meeting schedule.
- Conduct research and develop briefing materials for business meetings and other events.
- Assist in preparation for internal and external meetings by preparing documents, reports and PowerPoints.
- Review incoming correspondence to determine disposition and follow-through. Prepare responses as necessary/requested.
- Serve as the liaison to the Butler Snow offices in Jackson.
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
WHAT WE’LL EXPECT OF YOU
- Teamwork – Proactively demonstrates effective teamwork with other members and works well under occasional periods of pressure and short deadlines.
- Customer Service – Provides excellent customer service skills for daily interface with both internal and external clients of VisionFirst. Must display sound judgment, diplomacy, and tact while working with both internal and external high-level, diverse clients of VisionFirst. Must also display a high level of professionalism, integrity, and discretion.
- Communication – Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Technology Skills – Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office environment as well as all online conferencing platforms. Hands on experience with office copiers, printers and phone systems.
- Adaptability – Has the ability to function independently and problem solve with minimal direction. Has the ability to multi-task and work under pressure to perform diverse responsibilities requiring confidentiality, initiative and sound judgment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- A.A. degree or relevant college-level coursework
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles.
- Four to five years of related experience required. Previous experience in the professional service industry experience preferred.
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org